AfterShokz brings patented bone conduction technology, initially developed for military special operations and law enforcement by Voxtech in 2001, to sport, mobile and Bluetooth® headphones designed and priced for everyone.
Through a suite of proprietary audio technologies and a completely open ear design, AfterShokz headphones deliver premium stereo sound and a promise of safety and comfort that is second to none. Since its inception in 2011, the company has been committed to innovating unconventionally and making situational awareness a priority.
Learn more about how the brand inspires users to #beopen at aftershokz.com.
Designed to ensure the ultimate level of awareness and comfort—without compromising on premium sound—Trekz Titanium are wireless, open ear sport headphones made to ensure safety, perfect for runners, cyclists, hikers and more. Trekz Titanium with PremiumPitch+™ delivers exceptional sound quality with AfterShokz’ patented technology, delivering dynamic range and truly powerful bass.
Trekz Titanium uses bone conduction technology to transmit audio waves to the inner ears through the skull, bypassing the eardrums completely. Place them on your cheekbones, just in front of your ears. This leaves your ear canals open, allowing you to remain alert and aware of ambient sounds while you enjoy your music. Bluetooth® connectivity gives you the ability to be free of wires and make and receive phone calls.
Trekz Titanium Features:
- OpenFit™ – promising uncompromised situational awareness and extended comfort in a revolutionary open ear design. That means you can tune in to your music or a call without tuning out the world around you — vital for staying safe and alert as you move through the day.
- PremiumPitch+™ Sound – Bone conduction audio has earned its bad reputation due to a blend of natural sound leakage and weak bass. PremiumPitch+™ technology optimizes the sound and includes additional features like LeakSlayer™ technology, which ensures music is directed exactly where it should be.
- Titanium Frame – The backbone of the industrial design is a premium titanium frame, an element chosen not only for its strength and durability, but also for its infinite flexibility, which will deliver maximum comfort, portability and the very best sound.
- Sweat Resistant – Built to power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. IP55 rated to repel sweat, moisture and dust.
- Six Hours of Music and Calls – A single charge will reliably deliver six hours of music play and talk time. You can charge fully in 1.5 hours, but a quick 15-minute charge provides enough boost to get you through a long workout or marathon call.
- Noise Canceling Mics – Precisely placed dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Voice Prompts – Audrey Says™ seamlessly guide you through power, pair, play and talk, and everything in between.